Welcome to The Ear Center of Greensboro, P.A.
Eric M. Kraus, M.D., M.S., F.A.C.S.
Amy Myers, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
Jennifer M. Burkey, Au.D, CCC-A, FAAA
Stephanie Nance, Au.D., CCC-A
Margaret Verespie, B.A.A. (CFY)
Ear Center of Greensboro specializes in:
- Ear disorders and hearing loss
- Ear surgery
- Hearing restoration
- Ear, nose, and throat disorders in children
- Ear Tube Surgery and Tonsillectomy & Adenoidectomy
- Middle ear surgery and mastoid surgery
- Middle ear implants
- Ossicular Reconstruction Surgery
- Otosclerosis and Stapedectomy Surgery (stapes operations)
- Diagnosis & treatment of chronic ear infections, ear drainage, cysts in ears, and middle ear infections
- Diagnosis & treamtent of cholesteatoma
- Diagnosis & treatment of sensorineural hearing loss and tinnitus
- Inner ear treatment and inner ear surgery
- External ear surgery (otoplasty)
- Hearing evaluation & testing
- Hearing aids and hearing implants for hearing restoration
- Cochlear implants, BAHA Hearing Implant, Ponto Hearing Implant, and Advanced Implantable Hearing Device Technology
- Balance/vertigo disorders and testing
- Hearing aid/hearing implant sales and servic
Meet Our Physician
The Ear Center of Greensboro, P.A. is located directly across from the Moses Cone Memorial Hospital Emergency Room and Cone Day Surgery Center in the Church Street Medical Building in Suite 201. Click here for a map.
Our patient portal gives you on-line access to your electronic medical records. We call it "MyRecords" and want to make it easy for you to view your health information when you need it.