Welcome to The Ear Center of Greensboro, P.A.
Eric M. Kraus, M.D., M.S., F.A.C.S.
Jennifer M. Burkey, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
Teryl N. Delagrange, Au.D., CCC-A
Dr. Kraus specializes in:
- Ear disorders, hearing loss and ear surgery in adults & children
- Hearing improvement and restoration
- Ear Tube Surgery
- Middle ear and mastoid surgery, middle ear implants
- Ossicular Reconstruction Surgery
- Otosclerosis and Stapedectomy Surgery (stapes operations)
- Diagnosis & treatment of chronic ear infections & mastoiditis, ear drainage, middle ear infections & cholesteatoma
- Diagnosis & treatment of sensorineural hearing loss and tinnitus
- Medication treatment of inner ear disorders
- External ear surgery for protruding ears (otoplasty)
- Hearing implants for hearing restoration
- Cochlear Implants, BAHA Hearing Implant, Ponto Hearing Implant, and Advanced Implantable Hearing Device Technology
Meet Our Physician
Audiology & Hearing Aids at The Ear Center
Experience Matters...A Lot!
- Hearing evaluation & testing
- Hearing aids fit by experienced audiologists
- Latest technology from major hearing aid manufacturers - Phonak, Otocon, Widex
- Hearing aid sales, fitting, programming, repairs, accessories, batteries, etc.
- Hearing aid/hearing implant sales and service
- Balance/vertigo disorders and testing
New rechargeable hearing aid technology from Phonak!
Introducting the Phonak Audeo B-R Rechargeable hearing aid...
- Never change a hearing aid battery again
- Integrated, rechargeable, lithium-ion battery
- Charge on-the-go with an easy-to-use compact charging station
- New Auto-Sense OS
- 24 hours of hearing with one simple charge
- Up to 80 minutes of wireless streaming time
Meet Our Audiologists
Watch Dr. Kraus' TEDxGreenboro TED talk on the Sleeping Baby Hearing Test App
Dr. Kraus presented a TED talk entitled "Hearing, Smart phones & Empowerment" and the development of the Sleeping Baby Hearing Test App for smart phones/mobile devices at the 2014 TEDxGreensboro Event on May 8, 2014!
The Ear Center of Greensboro, P.A. is located directly across from the Moses Cone Memorial Hospital Emergency Room and Cone Day Surgery Center, Church Street Medical Building, Suite 201. Click here for a map.
Our patient portal gives you on-line access to your electronic medical records. We call it "MyRecords" and want to make it easy for you to view your health information when you need it.