Ear Center: Online Links
Disclaimer: These links are being provided as a service to our patients and their families. Pleased be advised that when you visit a link, you are leaving our web site. The Ear Center of Greensboro, P.A. is not responsible for the content or privacy of the linked sites.
Navigate this page:
- Care Credit
- Down Syndrome Links
- Guilford County Web sites
- 2006 Guilford County Resources for Exceptional Children book by Stephanie Antkowiak
- Hearing aid companies
- Implantable devices
- Kraus K-Helix Prostheses
- Kraus TM MicroCut™ Forceps
- National organizations
- SCA Surgical Center of Greensboro
- UNC-G Speech and Hearing Clinical Services for Tinnitus Retraining Therapy
Guilford County Resources for Exceptional Children (2006, excerpts)
You may also contact the author, Stephanie Antkowiak at email@example.com
- Directory of Community Agencies [PDF]
- Frequently Asked EC Questions [PDF]
- Guide to Frequently Used Educational Terms and Acronyms [PDF]
NEW! Main sections of the 2006 Guilford County Resources for Exceptional Children (book):
- For CAP (Community Alternatives Program)
- For the Guilford County "Directory of Community Agencies"
- For finding the right Tutor
- For the "Guide to Frequently Used Educational terms and Acronyms"
- For the "Frequently Asked EC Questions"
- For the ALL OF THE SECTIONS (A-E) ABOVE IN ONE FILE
1. Cochlear Implants
2. Osseointegrated Devices
3. Semi-implantable Hearing Devices
Last revised February 8, 2013